Wood Finishing system
To compliment your Wood & Plastic Finishing system Consultech has nearly 20 years system design and installation experience.
This unique problem solving system guarantees you the most cost effective design solutions through inception, delivery and startup. Your project may include design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of custom system such as Dry Filter and Water wash Spray booths, Paint kitchens, Manual and automatic spray applicators, Paint drying Ovens, Conveyorised Ovens and complete turnkey finishing solutions.
Consultech, Wood & plastic partspray booths have a unique modular design. Featuring an advanced paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency of arresting of over sprayed paint particles. The dynamic air velocity ensures the over sprayed paint particles carried away towards the very high efficient exhaust air stream.
The complete Wood & Plastic Finishing system solution includes material handling equipment, Conveyors, Paint mixing rooms, Product stands, Jigs / fixtures and a complete range of consumable items including Filters, Spares, Commissioning, Meeting EHS norms, Planned Preventative Maintenance, and 24 Hour service back up.
Our satisfied customers choose Consultech paint finishing system to apply the all-important perfect finish to their products.
Highest efficiency in a spray booth is always attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are most suited to the wood & plastic parts finishing work to be performed.
The following factors are important while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
Basics of Design
- Component dimension
- Production schedule
- Paint application process
- Conveyor speed
Which is the best Plastic & Wood Finishing systemin the market? of course Consultech.
- Concept to commissioning of projects.
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying Application.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
- Fully automatic conveyorised system with continuous paint baking ovens.
- Modular spray booth design allowing for all types of Spraying Application.
- Restricts paint over spray to a specified area.
- Provides for maximum operator comfort and reduces attendant health hazards.
- Excellent overspray collection maximizes environmental compliance.
- Designed and manufactured for severe industrial environment conditions.
- Provides optimum air velocity to exhaust the overspray without affecting spraying efficiency.
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- State-of-the-art workmanship.
- Safe: minimises risk of fire due to solvent vapours and overspray deposits.
- Green design solutions that guarantee your company energy-savings.
- Designing a safe work environment for your people.
- Guaranteed on-time delivery.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Simple maintenance.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation.
- Automotive & Auto components
- Plastic components and its applications
- Steel and wooden furniture